Paint the pots any design that you please, using your creative
2. You can glaze them with Podgy if you want to seal them.
3. Then line the inside with cellophane.
4. Fill with jelly beans or any other candy that you please
(cinnamon hearts would also work well).
5. Tie the cellophane closed.
6. Then lift the package turn over so the ties part is on
7. Take ½ of one coloured pipe cleaner and ½
of another and bend each into a figure eight shape.
8. Then combine them to make a flower shape.
9. Attach ½ a green pipecleaner as a stem. You can
use the other half to fashion leaves if so desired.
10. Each flower will take 1 coloured and one green pipecleaner
so it is up to you how many flowers you want in your pot,
I find 3 or 4 is a good number.
11. Insert the flowers in to the jelly bean package by poking
through with the stem.