Bridesmaid Floral Jewellery
submitted by Sarah
Very easy, takes about 3-5 minutes for each piece. All supplies were
purchased at the local Wal-Mart (a frugal brides favourite place).
1 spool of 1/4" ribbon (any colour) - range about $0.60 each
Treaded Daisies (or other small floral decorations) - range about $0.30 each
Hot glue gun
1. measure circumference of finger
2. cut ribbon leaving about 1/4" for overhang
3. glue ribbon into circular form using small bead of glue
4. glue flower over seam
1. Measure circumference of wrist
2. Cut ribbon leaving about 4" for tying
3. Glue flower to centre of ribbon
4. Tie underneath wrist
the rings add a little flower power to your bridesmaids or flowergirls hand
while the bracelets (same procedure, just bigger) look simple and charming.
Ideal for a summer garden wedding.